Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods

2 posters

Go down

[Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods Empty [Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Exclusively for all new modders out there wondering on how to root

this vid helped Chan overcome his prob

[This video was made by a Restalvia Forum member]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods Empty Re: [Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm

i KNOW that eb is going to want this XD ill send him link when i see him

that is if he doesent see it before hand XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods Empty Re: [Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:07 am

please help, i follow the steps, but when i open the root.x it looks like this, not like the boxes in the above video

[Tutorial] How to Fix Colours in UKWXP Mods 5753463557_a982aefe47_b

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 am

interkaiser wrote:please help, i follow the steps, but when i open the root.x it looks like this, not like the boxes in the above video

Yay triangles!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:01 am

interkaiser wrote:please help, i follow the steps, but when i open the root.x it looks like this, not like the boxes in the above video

make a new one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:50 pm

make a new what????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:48 am

CREATE--> CREATE PRIMITIVE--> [any shape you want]

put a material on it and ta-da... the 1st colour in your NEW ROOT.

repeat the step [CREATE--> CREATE PRIMITIVE--> [any shape you want]]

put a different material on it then its the second colour in your new root.

but be sure to arrange the shapes so that its easy for you to put different materials on them

if you intend to put textures on it, put a white based material and then put the texture on it. [obviously textures are seen accompanying other files of the mech mod]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 pm

ok, thanks i'll try that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:54 pm

i see the materials but have no idea how to put them on the shape, and i dont see the material i want, is there anyway to add more materials to deep exploration
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 pm

rooting is too difficult............... I QUIT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 pm

can you put a video for the texture use (as image.png)?? plz T_T
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 pm

for rooting, it does not matter what bloody shape the things are in the root. cause ultimately the most important thing would be the arrangement of the colours and materials. for textures, all you need is
1. create a primitive cube
2. create a material, and add a picture for it
3. change the material of the cube to the one you made in step 2.
4. allign the cube to where you want it to be. remember to hide the other sides, such that only one side can be seen
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 am

interkaiser wrote:i see the materials but have no idea how to put them on the shape, and i dont see the material i want, is there anyway to add more materials to deep exploration

Arhuz wrote:can you put a video for the texture use (as image.png)?? plz T_T

I surely hope you two know the term Drag-and-drop
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain(God) Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 am

elsman can you teach me to root...... i have done with script... now i will continue to another section ...... I relly want to meet you buddy.. happy!

Last edited by Pain(Orochi) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Pain(God)
Pain(God)
(90%)-Lv5
(90%)-Lv5

Currently : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 pm

OOHHH niceee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 pm

But why so serious?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

YAY IMMA PILOT XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 pm

@AILE STRIKE GUNDAM

triple posting..will cause you to ban..be careful when posting...its a kind of spamming ya know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down